Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Photo-template basics with Mira

Hello Citrus Twist Kits fans!

Today I am here with a video tutorial where I demonstrate the very basics about preparing photo layout using photo template.

I discovered photo templates not so long ago, just opened it in Adobe Photoshop to start exploring what options do I have - what can I do with it.
I might not be a good person to teach You anything Photoshop - related (I use different software on a regular basis), but I managed to discover how to prepare a really nice photo-layout that can be further used in my Project Life album or framed and hanged on the wall!
I really want to share it with You - just to show You that it's not difficult at all!

If You want to go step-by-step with me through this process - be sure to watch the video that I prepared:


You can find free photo template that I created for march Let's get digital edition - it's available to download from Citrus Twist Kits Facebook Fan page, and if the only reason You don't want to use this template is the fact that You don't have Adobe Photoshop - remember that You can download it's trial version from the Adobe website: here.

Here is one of my recent PL page, where I used simple photo templates to add white space around the pictures:


To create this page I used wonderful March 2016 "Sonoma" Pocket Life Kit from CTK :)

I really hope You enjoyed this Tuesday Tutorial post and that You will fall in love with photo templates just the way I did!

Have a great week!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment