Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Tuesday Tutorial with Jessy

Hello CTK fans & subscribers! Today I would like to share with you my step-by-step layout tutorial using your scraps left in the April Sonoma kit.    

After scrapping my layouts, I had some leftovers. They are big enough to use on a layout & I didn't like the idea of throwing them away. So I thought I should share with you how I created my layout with the leftovers. Before I begin, I will gather all the scraps and see how I can mix + match them. Apparently, I'm left with green, yellow and black + white. These colours looked so good together. And it's perfect for spring theme too! 



Next, what I did was to layer them randomly. When I'm done with that, I stuck the pieces of scraps onto a white cardstock. 

Then, I added the flower bouquet photo in the middle and continue to add more sentiments around the photo. And not forgetting the 2 doilies, one at the top & one at the bottom. The doilies will create a soft & subtle look. 

 I decided to add the light yellow cardstock to add a little colour to the white cardstock. I really liked how it soften the overall layout as well. Also added a title & more stickers to finish the layout. 



Hope you are inspired to create with the leftovers that you have in your CTK kit. Thank you for coming by! 

Xoxo Jessy




2 comments: