Thursday, March 31, 2016

Goodbye March

Hi everyone! Before we head into a new month and exciting new kits, I'm sharing a few of pages created with the beautiful March main kit 'Sonoma'. Starting with a page, dedicated to a dear family friend - Saphira, seen here modelling her new bandana! 

A personal fave scrap supply of mine would have to be black and white geometric patterned papers and the lift they can bring to a page, co-ordinating with any colour and in this case I've used a mix of gold, aqua, green and orange. The bold black word Thicker finish off the page and make a great statement


how cute is the little wooden peg? 




Geometrics feature on this page as well, which touches of gold, aqua and pink..




Finally, this quick layout of my gorgeous girls and I came about by accident really.. I pulled out the beautiful sheet of CTK paper in the main kit, and while wondering how I could use it (it seemed a shame to cut up) I noticed the scrap paint sheet next to me and how the colours seemed to go so well with the paper. So I added a few graphite scribbles, die-cuts, wood veneer and alpha and it's made the perfect artsy backdrop! 


I love a happy accident when creating..thanks for visiting!
Gina..x


1 comment:

  1. The pages are gorgeous!! Thanks for the inspiration!! :)

    ReplyDelete