Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Kit Love



Happy Wednesday!  Brooke here again!  I'm so excited to be here today to share a selection of my favorite pieces from the March Pocket Life kit.  This kit is packed and I was thrilled to see some newly released products from CHA I'd been eyeing.  If you're like me, working within parameters, with a smaller selection of pieces, expands your creativity exponentially.  So I narrowed down the products I was most drawn to, in order to create a kit within the kit.  Here's what I came up with...



Pretty patterns mixed with fun bits and pieces.  I love the bold colors and the whimsical die-cuts.  And that 3x4 grey triangle card? My absolute favorite piece from the whole kit.  I don't think it's a secret that I'm drawn to geometric patterns.  This triangle print is so pretty and I would love to see it as a 12x12 paper one day.  Another favorite from this selection is the big swirl die-cuts.  How fun are those!  I tried my best to not hoard them and came up with a compromise.  I slid them into a pocket in my traveler's notebook (see yesterday's blog post) but no promises they'll stay there.  I'm itching to use them in my next planner spread!!

So how about you?  Do you go through your kits and pull your favorite pieces out to use first?  to hoard?    It would be so fun to see which pieces are your favorites.  If you're on Instagram, I'm going to start the hastag #ctkitlove where we can all share our favorites from this month's kit and perhaps beyond? 

Thank you so much for joining me today and letting me ramble on about this fabulous kit!  Can't wait to see everyone's picks on instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment