Monday, March 14, 2016

Let's get digital with Mira Jurecka

Hello Guys!
I am here today with new edition of Let's get digital!
What I am going to share with You is my brand new love for digital photo templates.
I prepared a very simple one for You today! You can use it for Your Pocket spreads, layouts and some other creative ideas (I prepared a little gift-project from the last category today :))
Together with a photo template I also have a cutting file for those of You, who don't like to play with templates :) Please, download the files from Citrus Twist Kits Facebook Fan Page!

Here's what You can download this month:





This is what I made with the template:
First I added two pictures that You can see below to the template and then I changed the color of Happy Birthday word-element by choosing one color from my picture. I saved the effect and printed the picture.
I was going to frame it and give to my Mom (she is celebrating Her Birthday soon), but I went even further - I took a few elements from March Citrus Twist Kits "Sonoma" Pocket Life Kit together with some stickers from March Embellishment Kit and decorated the frame! I added a couple of flowers from February Sprinkles Kit, cause their color matched perfectly to my pictures and here's what I ended up with:



Simple and sweet idea, that I think my Mom will love (let me see Her reaction :))

Do You have an experience in working with photo templates? If not, and if You are willing to learn some basics, be sure to visit Tuesday Tutorial blog post here at the end of March - I prepared a little video-lesson for You.

Hope You enjoyed this little freebie time with me today. Feel free to use the files and share Your works with us! I would be delighted to see Your creations!

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment