Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Project Life with Marie-Pierre

Hi everyone!

Wow I've been so sick last week. I thought I could never create again. But then I got better and found my unopened box of Citrus Twist Kit (March 2016 Kit) and it suddenly all came back to me: the love of beautiful products!  I sat down at my table where a stack of photos were waiting for me (I had printed them before I fell sick) and I got to town. Everything came together so easily. And all these pretty fun and happy color gave me a moment of happiness. Look what I've done:


Left page:


I love playing with all the little die cut pieces to add layers and elements of fun.




And I loved how these velum sticker alphas look different depending if I adhered them to a dark photo or to a pale journaling card. The Go Panthers and the Super Bowl alphas are the same!!! Can you believe it?! :)


I played with stitching on this polka dotted background. It just adds some fun to it. This card was a 4x6 card that I cut into two pieces. I think it's really cool to have a part of the blue pattern in the left pocket. At the top of th left card I adhered a strip that was on one of the patterned paper. I thought it was cool that it was written "game" on it. :) And the teared edge reminds me of a sport event ticket.


I typed my journaling on white cardstock and adhered it with foam adhesive for more dimension.


Here I added a little piece of cork and a piece of the cut out sheet that comes with the PL kit.  I really like the pops of yellow throughout my spread. it gives lot of happy vibes.


That bird patterned paper must be my favorite of the whole kit. So sweet and happy. I thought the little heart speech bubble was the perfect addition. Subtle and simple.



I added one simple layer of patterned paper and stitched around my picture.


On this picture I added a cork embellishment and a little glitter heart that was on the alpha sheet. So cute and versatile!


Right page:


On this photo I added half of the circle crown and the "little moments" acrylic piece found in the embellishment kit. I also added a banner from the cut out sheet.


The felicity die cuts from Pinkfresh are so so cute!! And the sayings are spot on!!! I really loved adding them here and there to my spread.


I added little die cut hearts everywhere and adhered them with a staple in the middle.


For this pocket I paired 2 cards and I splitted my photo in 2. I added a heart on one side and a label on the other side.


I underlined the "to make happy" with some pink shimmer ink.



That same ink I used on this yellow card to add color and sparkle.




I finished with a photo on patterned paper where I added one little word strip in teal and a speech bubble wood veneer. 

You can come to my blog to see one more spread if you are interested.

Have a great day!!

Marie

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling much better, Marie! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Suse! It's funny how it went away as quickly as it came. Now I'm 100% fit again! xox

      Delete