Saturday, March 26, 2016

3 To Inspire with Emma


Hi everyone!  Emma here to share this week's 3 To Inspire challenge! I've said this before but I love the 3 To Inspire challenges each week; they're the perfect thing to get that creative mojo going!  I hope you'll join in with me this week using the following prompts:

1. Use 2 tags
2. Use the kit packaging in some way (this could be the bag, the twine, anything really!)
3. Include banners

As a reminder, your project can be a Project Life page or a scrapbook page but it should include all three (3) prompts on it!

Here's my take on the prompts:


I admit that usually I set the prompts after I've made a page (such a cheater!! haha) but this month I created the prompts before creating my page.  It actually started with that brown paper bag. The kits always come beautifully (and carefully!) packaged and these bags usually end up in my paper recycling bin but I figured, why not actually use it!


One of the tags I used came from the Pocket Life kit (those amazing die-cuts from Pinkfresh Studio that I LOVE).  The other tag I created using one of the 6x6 pages and a circle punch (trick I picked up from Pam, can read about how she made them here, seriously, such a superstar!).


The banners I also cut using some one of the 6x6 pages and the other is the stunning Citrus Twist exclusive paper from the Main kit.  I wish I had another couple sheets of that paper, it is my absolute favourite!


Tucking each of the die-cuts in between the folds of the paper gives the impression of multiple layers but there really is not a great deal to this page - which makes it my kinda page, looks more detailed than it really is, haha ;)




Now it's your turn! Use the three prompts to create your own projects and share them with us here in the gallery and/or our Facebook Forum.  I can't wait to see your pages!

Thanks, Em xo

2 comments:

  1. Em!!! This is GORGEOUS!!! LOOOOOVE it and can't wait to give the prompts a try :-) Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anna! And I cant wait to see your layout using these!!!! You'll rock it I've no doubt! xo

      Delete