Saturday, March 5, 2016

3 to inspire with Brenda



Good Morning!  Brenda here to bring you this weeks 3 to inspire.

As always, you are encouraged to make whatever page you like, scrapbook or project life as long as you follow all the prompts.  

This is what I have for you this time:

1.  Use two thin strips of patterned paper
2.  Layer several tags.
3.  go vertical!  Place some of your elements in a vertical line.


This is my page using the prompts and the March "Sonoma" main kit.

This page is all about my youngest daughters love for her bear.  I had to scrap this one film shot from 2014 because lately she has been not needing him as much.  In fact, she has not even slept with him in a week.  I am heartbroken.   There will be a lot of scrap pages made using the photos I have of her with him.











Now it's your turn! Use the three prompts to create your own project, share it with us here in the gallery , and you will be eligible to win a small prize from the CTK Store. Make sure to include the date of the challenge in the title of your gallery submission. Can't wait to see what you create!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Brenda

2 comments:

  1. My favorite day of the week. 3 to Inspire. Love this and the story is touching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I cannot wait to see what you make!

      Delete