Friday, January 10, 2020

Life Crafted with Tina


 Hey there!

It's Tina here with you today and I am so exited to share my new project created with the January Life Crafted Kit "Fierce & Fabulous" and the awesome new stamp sets "All About the Numbers" and "Solid & Outline Alphabet & Number"! Even though I am considering myself as a shy stamper I literally can't stop using them because these stamps are so inspiring and versatile!


I started by trimming two pattern papers from the kit and created two base pages to fit into the page protectors #1. After that I matted the photo of my daughter with a text print paper and added a few ephemera pieces and puffy stickers around.



Next I adhered some ephemera pieces in the right bottom corner of the other page to balance this spread. And then I played a little with the new stamp sets to create some kind of a title of the layout. First I stamped the phrase "craft time, happy time" and colored the outlined letters with a light-blue marker. And after that I stamped a bunch of smaller words and phrases around the title using a few stamp sets from the previous kits.


I hope you'll love the new kit and stamps as much as I do, and I will look forward to see your projects created using them! Make sure to share it on the CTK Fan Page on Facebook or on Instagram using the hashtag #citrustwistkits.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Until next time!

XO,


No comments:

Post a Comment