Friday, January 31, 2020

Life Crafted with Alena


It's Alena here, and today I want to share with you a new Life Crafted project I made using the beautiful  January "Fierce and Fabulous" kit and This Life "Fierce" stamp.



For the basis, I took a white cardstock. Then I added strips of patterned paper, on which I placed photos and embellishments.


When I saw this patterned paper with leaves, I immediately knew that I would cut them out.  Their color perfectly matches my photos. I also added pink and orange elements.


I wanted to add some black accents and used  January This Life "Fierce" stamp for that.



Thank you for stopping by today! Please share what you create with your kits in our Facebook group and/or on Instagram tagging @citrustwistkits so we can see!

No comments:

Post a Comment