Thursday, January 30, 2020

Life Crafted Pocket Pages with Laura


Hello everyone! How are you doing? I'm Laura and today I want to show you this cute Pocket Life page I created with the beautiful Life Crafted "Fierce and Fabulous" kit and the scrapbook add-on kit. It's been just so easy and fast to create!


On the first place, I choose the base cards. I love all the beautiful sentiments  written in the cards, it's a perfect way to tell your stories without much efford, the cards were matching together so fast!




Then, I added all the embellishments. The cute ephemera from the collection She's magic from Dear Lizzy match really well with all the decorations from the Life Crafted kit! 


Then I created some titles and sentiments. These pink foam alpha stickers are so gorgeous, any title will look amazing with them! Combined with the tiny letters from de scrapbook add-on kit you can get a wide variety of titles!



Finally, I added my stories with the perfect journaling cards, you always have a big variety in every kit! I like to use my own hadwritting, I believe that it looks more fun and authentic (and it's easier, too!).



And that's all for today! I hope you liked it and got inspired, I really had so much fun creating it! And don't forget to check the shop for more cute supplies! Have a nice day!




No comments:

Post a Comment