Saturday, January 25, 2020

Friends & Fika - 3 to Inspire with Anna


Hi dear friends!
Anna here with you today bringing you this week's 3-to-Inspire challenge. I just love this month's Life Crafted Fierce & Fabulous Kit! Lots of  happy colors, gorgeous designs and so versatile which made creating with it super easy. Also that absolutely stunning rainbow subscriber exclusive cut file (designed by Nathalie) made everything come together so smooth. Well let's have a look at the prompts I've choosen.

  1. Use color mist/watercolors on your background, preferably more than one color.
  2. Use Digital files (Stamps/Cut Files/ Cut apart elements/PL cards/TN papers/)
  3. Use more than two patterned papers.

With these prompts my 12x12 layout came up so easily and I had so much fun while creating.
Now it's your turn to dig into your kit's and play along with us in this challenge.

Here's what I created.




My first promt, use color mist I bet you can find pretty easy here, lol! I've use three different colors and I love the sprinkle effect it made for my page.


Promt no 2 and 3 you can spy on this close up. I've used the rainbow cut file together with not less than FIVE different papers. So many beautiful papers and I'm so hapy that I could fit them in here. Color happiness!!






To finish this happy page I used a few puffy Stickers as well as a few die cut pieces. They are just gorgeous. 

Now I do really hope this challenge inspires you to create a project of your own. Be sure to head over to the website and check the kits for this month as well as the different stamps that are available in the CTK shop.
Also please do ask me if you have any questions and I will try to help out.

All the best until next time! Anna xo



No comments:

Post a Comment