Thursday, January 23, 2020

Pocket Traveler's Notebook Layout with Tina


Hello friends! It's Tina here today with you to share a new project using the beautiful January Life Crafted and Add-On Scrapbooking kits. I decided to create a layout about my cat Gandalf in the pocket traveler's notebook.


I started by trimming the photos of my cat to fit on the page, and then I adhered them to the right hand side of the spread to create a flip-up. After that I cut a mint pattern paper from the Life Crafted kit into two strips and glued them down on the both sides of the spread.


I really wanted to use the gorgeous gold glitter ephemera piece "fabulous" as a title, and as it was already consisted of two parts I adhered one of them on the photo and the other on the left hand side of the spread.


Next I simply made two ephemera clusters using the Add-On Kit, wrote down my journaling and added a few smaller embellishments here and there to add some dimension.



I really like how easy this project came together with the help of beautiful and inspiring products in the January Citrus Twist Kits. I hope you will share your creations with us on the Citrus Twist Kits Fan page on Facebook or on Instagram using the #citrustwistkits @citrustwistkits.

Thank you so much for stopping by! And happy crafting!

XO,


No comments:

Post a Comment