Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Currently Reading with Marsha


Hey friends!  It's Marsha here today sharing a layout in my Life Crafted Album.  For my layout, I used the January Fierce and Fabulous kit and Traveler's Notebook stamp.

Here's a look at the spread I created:


The book print paper from the kit this month was my FAVORITE, so I knew I had to feature it on a layout.  To begin the page, I trimmed the book print patterned paper so I could use a portion of it on both sides of the layout.  I chose the New Chapter ephemera piece to hold the title because I thought it worked perfectly with my reading themed page.  For the title, I used the bright and fun puffy foam alpha stickers from the kit.  Next, I used the Traveler's Notebook stamp and black ink to add the word "currently" and a phrase to the page.  I also stamped a few hearts using a light pink ink.


For the other side of the spread, I adhered the book print paper, folding and stapling the edge for added texture and interest.  I added my photo and layered some patterned papers from the kit behind it.  I used some fabric and cardstock ephemera pieces to embellish around the photo. 


Using the TN stamp, I added a bit more stamping with black and pink ink.  I printed the journaling on my computer, cut it into strips, and adhered it to the page.  For the final finishing touch, I added some of the gorgeous glitter stars around the layout.


This layout came together so quickly and easily using the kit.  I just LOVE how it turned out!


Thank you for stopping by today!  Be sure to share your projects using the kit with us on the CTK Fan Page on Facebook or on Instagram using #citrustwistkits.

I will see you again soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment