Sunday, January 26, 2020

Sunday Sketch with Sheree


Hi everyone!


It’s Sheree here with you today to share a new Sunday Sketch Challenge!  It’s just the thing to get your Sunday off to a creative start don’t you think?  This is the sketch we’re working with today…




Here’s what I came up with…



I decided on a white cardstock background then chose some of the papers from the JanuaryScrapbooking Add-on Kit and the text paper from the “Fierce & Fabulous”Life Crafted Kit to layer together behind the photo.  I also added a piece of vellum from my stash and added machine stitching. The photo was then layered on top.




I typed up my journaling onto some plain white cardstock using my typewriter and tucked it under the side of the photo, then added some of the Add-on Kit floral die cuts and a ticket too.


For the title in the top left of the page, I combined the Life Crafted Kit fabric sticker and pink foam alphabet stickers with the Add-on Kit word stickers and die cut flower and the This Is Life “Fierce” Stamp Set to create a cluster.  I also added some machine stitching for additional texture.


I stayed with my clean, simple style leaving out the scattered embellishments that are diagonally across the sketch as I felt the cluster in the top left corner was enough for this layout.



You can watch my process in the video below...


Now it’s your turn to play!  I hope you’re inspired to jump right in and create with this new sketch!


I’ll see you again soon with a fresh, new project.  Enjoy your day!

Sheree x


No comments:

Post a Comment