Friday, January 24, 2020

Life Crafted with Marsha


Hey friends!  Marsha here today sharing a layout in my Life Crafted album.  I used the January "Fierce and Fabulous" kit and the Traveler's Notebook Stamp to create this spread.

Here's a look at my project:


This photo of my sons was taken last year at a family photo session, and I thought the colors in the kit this month worked perfectly with it.

To begin the spread, I resized and printed one of the digital 4x6 journaling cards to fit as a full page in the LC album.  I add the photo and stamped the date on a label from this month's printable cutaparts (free to subscribers).  I used an ephemera banner and some puffy stickers to embellish. 


Next, I punched holes in three of the tassels from the kit ephemera and added some twine and staples.  I love how this adds a little bit of whimsy to the page!


For the other side of the spread, I used a Life Crafted Page Protector that has 2- 3x4 pockets.  For the first pocket, I used my favorite journaling card from the kit.  I love the little floral bouquet!  I trimmed a small strip of patterned paper, tore the edges, and stamped the word "details" using the Traveler's Notebook Stamp


For the other pocket, I used another journaling card from the kit.  I added some ephemera tickets, wrapping a bit of twine around one of them.  I also added some stamping using black ink and the TN Stamp Set.  I adhered the tickets to the page and added a staple and a heart puffy sticker.


Thank you for joining me today!  I hope this inspires you to add some pages to your Life Crafted album using this month's "Fierce and Fabulous" kit.

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment