Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Pocket Page Challenge with Diane


Hi guys! Diane here with another Pocket Page Challenge for you!

When it comes to my Project Life albums, my motto is always "done is better than perfect". So I always aim to keep things as simple as I possibly can.

So my challenge to you today is: Keep things simple and add a pop of colour!


The biggest trick I have for keeping things simple is to batch my tasks. So when I sit down to print my photos, I ALWAYS try to do 3 or 4 weeks worth of photos in one sitting. That way, when I have a bit of time, I can spend it getting creative, not printing photos!


For this spread, I kept things very simple by choosing cards that fit the photos I already had printed and adapting them as I needed (like trimming a banner shape and tucking my photo underneath).


I also choose to use a list style of journaling for this week. It's a technique that always makes things a bit quicker for me.


I choose to add a consistent pop of yellow across my spread. It helps to tie everything together and create a cohesive page. I choose yellow because of the yellow on the journalling card I used. Then I added a fabric circle...


... and a couple of yellow puffy stickers to two of my cards.


I also added a yellow label to my title card to keep it all tied together.


Here's a look at the process this spread took ...



I can't wait to see what you do with this challenge so don't forget to post your layouts in the Facebook Fan Page so we can see!


No comments:

Post a Comment