Thursday, December 13, 2018

Mixed Media with Adele



Hey all!

Today I am playing with some mixed media and the gorgeous December Main Scrapbooking Kit. I decided to crack open my junk journal and do some "scrap-journaling" using a photo along with some paint and a stencil.


I used some of the gorgeous Crate Paper goodies included in the December kit today. I also created a process video at the end of this post, showing more details about each step I took using the mixed media.


I added paint and stenciling to the right hand side of my spread and overlapped the spine to create a more seamless look across the two pages.



Do you enjoy art journaling? I love including photos in my junk journal in a fun creative (and painty!) way. Have an awesome weekend scrappy peeps!




No comments:

Post a Comment