Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Home Sweet Home Pocket Page with Candace


Hello friends!  How much are you loving the December kits?!  I know I say this every month BUT I think this is my favorite kit yet!  I adore the collection of colors, themes and beautiful florals!  When I saw the 12x12 patterned paper all about home I was instantly inspired to tell the story of all the little things that I love about our new home.  I love when I look through products or kits and I am inspired to tell stories I haven't told before.  This is what memory keeping is all about!

Here is a look at the final spread.  I started by going around the house and taking pictures of my favorite elements.


I wanted the spread to have a light and delicate feel.  I decided to stick to a simple color  scheme to let the photos and story of home shine.  I chose light tans, greys, and a little pop of mint and blue.  What a beautiful color palate!


I chose cards from the 12x12 patterned paper and coordinating cards from the pocket life kit to add my journaling and details from around the house.


By adding one of the label stickers from the Heidi Swapp sticker sheet I was able to add a quick title for the spread and a cute puffy heart sticker.  The green heart sticker brings the pops of green on the right side to the left and creates balance in the spread.








I love the whole look of the spread with its light and delicate feel and the heart of the story told on the cards.  I love that I was inspired to tell a new story from our family's life and include it in our yearly album.

What stories will you be inspired to tell this month?




No comments:

Post a Comment