Monday, December 17, 2018

Using Embellishment Formulas with Diane

I'm sure I'm not the only one who is busy with life, celebrations and a documenting December project at the moment. And with things being as busy as they are, I REALLY don't want to let my everyday documenting slip by the wayside.


One way to make your documenting quick and easy, and to avoid the dreaded decision fatigue, it to use "embellishment formulas" on your page. 


Simply put, this means you decide on one little grouping of embellishments which could be a stamp + a word sticker + a puffy heart and repeat that same grouping throughout your page. To be honest, it could be as simple as one stamp or as complicated as you like. But the point is to make one decision only. 


As well as making things easy, it also helps to bring your entire page together as one cohesive layout. I used two different formulas three times each on my page and I'm so pleased with how it turned out AND how quickly it came together.

Here's how I put my embellishment formulas to good use to create a quick page of Project Life ...

This really is a great technique and I can't wait to see what you make with it, so don't forget to post your layouts in the Facebook Fan Page so we can all see!

No comments:

Post a Comment