Saturday, December 15, 2018

3 To Inspire with Alena



Hello, crafty friends! Alena here today with a 3-to-Inspire challenge for you!
Here's the prompts I chose:


  1. Use square photos.
  2. Use free cut aparts (digital files).
  3. Use the Puffy stickers.


For my spread I used digital files which you can find here.

I created a page in Photoshop, which added all my photos and journaling. Paper embellishments I cut with scissors. So you can see that you don't have to have special tools for that. Also I added accents with machine stitching


For a bright spread  you will need funny photos and a little imagination.
Use the three (3) prompts to create your own project and share it with us on our Facebook Fanpage! 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. May the Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love and your life with laughter.
    Ryoma.

    ReplyDelete