Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Bible Journaling with Cece

Hey there, lovelies! Cece here and today I'm sharing how I used this month's GraceBox in my Bible. I absolutely love all the elements that came in this month's kit and enjoyed working on this page so much!



First, I put down some interest in the background using a stencil I had in my stash. I love using stencils because it's quick, easy, and mess-free. Next, I put down some of the die-cut that came in this month's kit. I love all the die-cuts! They're gorgeous. This bird spoke to me and reminded me of the old hymn His Eye Is On The Sparrow. I looked up the lyrics and God spoke to me and reminded me of how much He loves me and will always look out for me and take care of me. So I layered a couple of birds, leaves, and some flowers right in the center and made sure to put some on the edge of the page. Then I used the beautiful alpha stickers to spell out the word SPARROW. Last, I used the fabric strips to make some bow clips to add to the top of my page.

Here are a few more closeups.






Hope you all had a lovely Christmas!




1 comment:

  1. Soon after Christmas, Japanese people start preparing for the year-end and New Year’s events.
    Compared to Christmas, many of these events are based on Japanese tradition and are deeply related to religion.
    The end-of-year party is called “bonenkai” in Japanese. “Bonen” means to forget (the worries of) the past year.
    People are busy with events on New Year’s Eve.

    ReplyDelete