Friday, December 28, 2018

Travelers Notebook Challenge with Anna



Hi dear ones!

It's my premiere to host this happy challenge Travelers Notebook Challenge. I love creating in this format for a change to my usual layouts. So I've had a blast while creating this one and I hope you will like it as well.

And my challenge for you this time: Use any of our digital files on your spread (digital cutfile or printables) I've used one of the beautiful cut files, the Winter Snowflake, as my focal point on my spread.

Here's what I came up with using bits and pieces from the December Scrapbook kit, Pattern Paper Play kit and the Pocket Life kit as well.



One of my favorite from the CTK exclusive die-cut ephmeras (Pocket Life kit) is that cute little bambi and of course these puffy stickers as well. The cut file is just amazing too, it worked just perfect for my wintery skating pic.




Also I did add some machine stitching. I love the texture it brings to my design. Those classy black labels are also a winner. All the CTK exclusives are always something extra, yum!

And there you have it! Be sure to ask me if you are wondering about anything I've done on my pages and I will try to explain:)

Remember to share with us what you create with this challenge either on social media using @citrustwistkits or #citrustwistkits or on CTK friends page on Facebook.  I cannot wait how you interprete the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by! Anna xo



No comments:

Post a Comment