Saturday, December 1, 2018

3-to-Inspire with Andrea


Hello friends!! I'm so excited to share my first ever 3-to-Inspire for the Citrus Twist blog! I always find it helpful to have a starting point when I'm lost for ideas. In this post, I will give you a recipe and show you how I used the 3 items. Then you get to use them in a project and I hope you share it with us in the Facebook group!

Okay, for this project we are using:
1) String
2) Contrasting patterned paper
3) Large phrases or alphas




First I'll show you the finished project and then we'll look at the pieces that got it to this place!



One of my favorite things to do with twine and string is to roll it up in a little circle and tuck it under an element. I did that here and stapled it in place. You could use a fine line of liquid glue as an alternative.


I used a dark swiss dot paper and a light grid paper as my contrasting patters. They pop off of each other and look great when layered. I also added the yellow and cream ledger card for another contrasting layer!



The large phrase or alphas make a big statement for a title!


Thanks for joining me today! I'd love to see what you make using this recipe so be sure to share your finished project in the Facebook group! See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment