Friday, December 21, 2018

PL Challenge with Adele


Hello scrappy peeps!

I hope you are all having a fabulous December and, if you are celebrating Christmas or another holiday in the coming weeks, are getting excited!

Today I have a fun PL Challenge for you using a crafty supply that I rarely use in my Project Life - PAINT! I never associate using paint in my PL but thought I would give it a try in this process video.



I used a wide flat brush to get some rough painty strokes on my title card and then layered those  gorgeous teeny alphas from this month's PL Kit on top.



I also fell in love with the puffy stars and hearts include this month and scattered them across my page to create cohesion across the seperate pockets and journaling cards.



I have also created a process video showing this page from start to finish which I hope you will enjoy! Have a fantasic Christmas and New Year scrappy peeps!




1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas and wishing you peace, joy and happiness in the new year.

    ReplyDelete