Monday, December 10, 2018

Pleasant Valley Pocket Page with Andrea


Hello sweet friends! Raise your hand if you are flying through your Pleasant Valley kit! It's so darn easy to use and the COLORS! Can we talk about the colors for a second? The pinks and blues in this kit are perfect for Fall days, Summer documenting, or even Winter pages. Today I'm sharing how I used them for a fun trip to our favorite orchard!

The day was warm and sunny so I wanted to bring out that vibe with the colors. I followed my typical pocket page formula of alternating photos and cards and sneaking in some smaller photos on the cards that have lots of room!


The colored puffy stickers make this title card POP! Since I had so many colors to choose from, I decided to do a rainbow effect with the colors that would contrast with the pink paper. Adding the floral sticker to the top and the word strip to the bottom finished it off!


The simple little yellow strip over the blue striped heart was the perfect place to stamp a little sentiment! Also, layering labels and stamps and photos and hearts is such an easy way to add color and story!



I spiced up this cute pink pocket card with a yellow puffy heart, a stamped statement, and some journaling.


Thanks so much for being here today and checking out how I am using the Pleasant Valley kits! Have a super crafty week!



1 comment:

  1. As "Christmas approached, the town became gorgeous".
    Christmas song flows, and a roadside tree is displayed with gorgeous neon.
    I am excited just to walk the town. "
    Ryoma.

    ReplyDelete