Friday, April 19, 2019

Life Crafted TN Page by Laura Rahel



Hey friend, it's Laura Rahel from https://www.laurarahel.com. Today I've got a gorgeous traveler's notebook scrapbook page to share with you that I made for my CTK Life Crafted album using the April Life Crafted kit. The kit this month have the most gorgeous pastel colors and I took full advantage of that in this layout- all the pastel pinks and greys! Make sure to watch the process video to see how this page was created.


One of the fun challenges for me this month was seeing how I could use the kit because it is coffee themed and I don't drink coffee (or tea.) I always love seeing how I can use products from one theme for a different purpose (like using non-Christmas products in a Christmas layout.) As you can see, this finished traveler's notebeook page has nothing to do with coffee but was made using the Make it a Venti Life Crafted kit, proving how diverse the kits can be.




I hope you've enjoyed this look at my process, make sure to follow me on YouTube so you don't miss any of the fun projects I make with the kit this month. Hope you're feeling inspired to scrapbook!

Happy Crafting, Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment