Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Pocket Life Spread With Theresa | 2019 Weeks 07 and 08

Hello Lovelies! Theresa here with a Pocket Life layout to share with you. I was inspired to use the April Make It A Venti Kit in my pocket page album because everything in the kit is so flexible and usable for everyday memory keeping! Check out the pages I created.




Right now my rhythm for pocket pages seems to be two week spreads and I am really liking the feel of this. Today's layout is for Weeks 07 and 08, so let's begin with Week 07. I chose to pull the pinks, blues, and greens in this kit, plus a bit of yellow here and there. These colors are repeated in the journal cards, labels, and embellishments, so it was easy to select the cards. My biggest tip is to repeat any color that you introduce to the layout somewhere else on the layout.



My favorite card on this layout is surely the date card for Week 07, which began with the pink journal card. I layered the this word art with alphabet stickers to read this week, and added the number above. I also added the date stamp on either side of the word art.




Of course it is important to have lots of space for journaling, so I have used two cards that had plenty of white space. I also layered the journaling spots in the ephemera pack over the blue patterned card which not only gives space for the journaling, but also breaks up the blue a bit so it's not overwhelming on the page. I also used the black and white dotted patterned paper as a base for one of my photos, and then added another journaling spot and the heart ephemera as simple embellishments. 



Now for Week 08, where I am continuing the same colors. 



My date card was so much fun to create for this side! I had a bit of the Floral cut file left over from another layout, so I tucked it in here between the floral journal card and the tag. My tag serves as the home for a simple week number (08), and a bit of journaling. The dates are stamped along the top of the tag.



One more look at this fun, easy breezy layout.


Thank you so much for joining me today! I hope you are inspired to create a Pocket Life layout with your April kit! We can't wait to see your layouts! See you again soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment