Saturday, April 6, 2019

3 to Inspire with Kira



Hey again!  It's Kira and I am back with this week's 3 to Inspire!  Here's the prompts I have chosen for today...

1.  Use puffy stickers
2.  Use a cut file
3.  Use stamps

And here's a look at the layout I made using these prompts:


I have a confession to make...I am NOT a coffee drinker.  I know, shocking.  But my husband is!  And since one of my goals this year was to scrap my husband more, this month's life crafted kit was the perfect excuse to scrap one of his weekly Sunday routines:  coffee and reading.

I have a dedicated TN for each member of my family, and my husband's was untouched before today.  I just don't think to take pictures of him!  But I snapped this one while he was settling down to read a few chapters from his new book.  The colors in the photo worked so well with the kit...even the green acrylic paint my children painted on our dining room table.  Lol.



I layered my photo on top of the yellow gingham tag, then added some red bakers twine from my stash to tie in the red from the mug.  I cut a few coffee bean cut files from the  Coffee Love cut file, and backed them with some green and grey paper from the LC kit.  I layered a puffy sticker and coffee bean around my photo.



I used the "Fueled by caffeine" die cut as my title, and layered a tag with stamping, a coffee bean and puffy mug around it.



I built a cluster at the top of my right page as a secondary title using a die cut and the puffy alphas from the LC kit.  I added another coffee bean and puffy mug to tie in a few of the colors.  And I tucked in the SUN tab to create the subtitle of "Sunday routine".



I can't wait to see how you use these prompts!  Thanks for stopping by!

xo, Kira


1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous! I will be sharing it in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB page along with info about the Make it a Venti kit!

    ReplyDelete