Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Life Crafted TN Spread by Anna

Hi dear CTK friends! Anna here with you today sharing some coffee love. This month's Life Crafted "Make it a Venti" kit worked like a charm for this spread.

Here's what I came up with this time.


I'm totally in love with all these puffy and Chipboard Stickers in this month's kit. This time I got a little bit crazy using them, but I couldn't help myself, lol!




Also I've a little crush on all these gorgeous patterned papers this month ( actually it's the same gorgeousness each and every month, right? ) Therefore I decided to try to use as many of them as I could for this spread and made a stripe design with some additional stitches. I love how it turned out.



Now it's your time to grab your kit and have some fun. Don't forget to share your goodness with us on Facebook, CTK Fan Page or/and on Instagram, #citrustwistkits. We can't wait to see your creations and give you some love.

Thanks for stopping by here today! Anna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment