Saturday, April 20, 2019

3 to Inspire With Anna



Hi dear CTK friends!

It's Anna here today sharing this week's 3 to Inspire. One of my favorite challenges for sure.
Here's my three promts for us to play around with.

1. Use a black & white photo
2. Use PL card(s)
3. Use stitches

And here's what I came up with using the CTK April Life Crafted "Make it a Venti" kit.


Let's start with my first promt, a black &white photo. I love this photo of my son and I and his hand in my hand. I just want to freeze these precious moments and keep them forever close to my heart.

My second promt was PL-card(s) and I immediately knew which one to use for this page and it was that pink card that decided my color scheme for my project. For sure you can use pink and blossoms for a boy page if you ask me.



My third and last promt, of course, stitches!! I hardly can leave any of my layouts without some stitching, lol!
Also, don't you just love those flowers on this gorgeous cut file from our Subscribers exclusives. It's designed by the super talented Nathalie.


Now it's your turn to make your own take of this fun challenge. I hope you will enjoy playing along as much as I did! Be sure to share your creations with us on the CTK Fan Page or/ and on Instagram #citrustwistkits. We can't wait to see what magic you will create.

Until next time! Anna xo


No comments:

Post a Comment