Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Our June Guest Designer: Melanie Funke



Hi there!

We are so excited to have Melanie back with us for one more project.  We always look forward to seeing what she creates with our kits, and i think you are going to love this new project.  I leave you with Melanie


Hello CTK friends, Melanie back here and I am excited to show you my second project as a guest designer for Citrus Twist Kits.
I  created a layout by using both, the Life Crafted Cravings and the Scrapbooking Add-on Kit.



First I made a frame by using the lovely flower paper and cutting my white cardstock to about 10.5x10.5  inches. After that I decided to use the lovely rainbow paper to create a space for my picture



I added the green polka dot paper to connect the rainbow paper to the ‚flower frame‘ and used some of the paper embellishments as layers to create more depths. I also ruffled up the edges of the papers or tore them. I love doing it, it’s such an easy way to create dimension!




After that I created two embellishment clusters on my page, one top left and the second one at the bottom right. I made a loose grid by using all kind of embellishments just making sure to balance the colors.





The cute colorful alpha stickers were perfect to create a short title and that finishes off my page.






We just love all the layers Melanie added to her page.  We are so thankful she joined us this month, and i hope that she has inspired you with her designs.  Remember to leave Melanie some love, and follow all her beautiful paper adventures on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mefunscrapt/


THANK YOU Melanie!

No comments:

Post a Comment