Thursday, June 18, 2020

Traveler's Notebook Page with Krystal



Hey everyone, this is Krystal, and today I'm sharing a page using the "Cravings" Life Crafted Kit and the "Cravings" Traveler's Notebook Basics Digital Papers


I love working with the TN Basics pages because they make putting a page together so quick and simple. This double-page spread took me less than 20 minutes to create!


I started with two pages from the "Cravings" TN Basics set, then added my journaling using my typewriter. You could easily add your journaling on your computer before printing the page, but I had already printed the entire set, so I decided to use my typewriter. 



I added a couple of layers behind my photo using papers from the "Cravings" Life Crafted Kit, then created two clusters at the top and bottom of my photo. I also added some stamping using the Traveler's Notebook Stamp Set


I added another cluster above my journaling, and that was pretty much it. I kept my color scheme to the three colors that were already printed on the TN Basics page, which made it super easy to narrow down the embellishments I used. 


All-in-all, it was an easy page, but I absolutely love how it turned out. Pretty things don't always have to be complicated. :) 


I have a process video below if you'd like to see then entire process of creating this page.


Thanks so much for stopping by. Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment