Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Life Crafted with Sheree


Hello friends!


Sheree here to share a Life Crafted spread with you featuring the super gorgeous “Cravings”Life Crafted Kit



With some of our pandemic restrictions recently being eased, my husband and I enjoyed a lovely Saturday morning coffee date at one of our favourite coffee shops for the first time in weeks.  It’s something that we had really missed so we enjoyed every minute of it!  That’s what I chose to document in this spread today.


For the journaling I used one of the subscriber bonus printable journaling cards and added the text in Photoshop before printing.  I then stitched around the edge with my sewing machine, stamped the date and added the chipboard coffee sticker.



Next I added the gorgeous yellow floral die cut with foam dots to another journaling card, tucked some leaves in underneath and added a stamped phrase from the June2020 Life Crafted Traveler’s Notebook Stamp Set.  I also stitched across the stamped piece and added a border on this card too.



For the full-sized page I used the yellow patterned paper for the background.  At the top of the page I added two puffy stickers and stamped the word ‘yes’ from the June 2020 This Is Life “Yes” Stamp set onto white cardstock before adding it above my photo.


My photo was cropped to a square and I added the die cut frame from the ephemera pack over the top.  I used a paper clip from my stash in the top right corner of the photo, then added a little tag that I made from white cardstock, stamped with the little coffee cup from the “Yes” stamp set.



Under the photo I added another stamped sentiment from the “Yes” stamp set and the ‘documented’ piece from the June 2020 “Cravings” Digital Tag Printable.  To finish the page off I added stitching to the stamped and printed pieces and a border around the edge.



I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing how I’ve put this page together using this month’s life crafted kit!



Thanks for much for joining me on the blog today.  I look forward to sharing another project with you soon!


Sheree x



No comments:

Post a Comment