Monday, June 29, 2020

Open Post with Nikki Kehr


Hello Citrus Twist Kits Friends,

Nikki here, with a new Inspiration made with the beautiful June Kits. This time I take a combination of the Life Crafted Kit and Add On Kit.


The journaling card with the words "Happy Thoughts" caught my eye. I wanted it to be the center of the layout next to the photo. For this I tried to work tone on tone and set small highlights that round off the layout but do not distract.


I prefer to decorate with many different materials and sizes of embellishments. This creates a diversity and liveliness. I make sure that I pick up the main colors of the layout again and only set one or two accent colors. In this layout, the main color is purple and the accents are yellow and light blue.


Finally, I always find the right stamp and decorate the layout with small passages of text. Here I used the stamp set "Yes" in addition to the stamp set from the Life Crafted Kit.

I hope you enjoyed the little inspiration and motivated you to get creative yourself. I am glad that you stopped by and we will see us again soon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment