Saturday, June 20, 2020

3-to-Inspire with Angela Tombari



Hello firends!
It's Angela here with a new Life Crafted layout made with the beautiful June Cravings Life Crafted Kit. Today, I have a 3-to-Inspire challenge for you. Here are the three prompts to follow, if you'd like to play along with us:

1. Use three photos
2. Use a digital file or a cut file
3. Use stamps with at least one colored ink 

You can create a layout on your Life Crafted album, a Traveler's Notebook layout or a pocket page spread too. What is important is to follow the three prompts I've just listed above.
Here is what I came up with:


Angela_Tombari_Citrus_Twist_Kits_Jun20_1


For my spread I used three photos of 3x4 inches and I put them into two page protectors #2. I embellished each photo using a few pieces of chipboards and puffy stickers from the kit, in purple and in yellow.


Angela_Tombari_Citrus_Twist_Kits_Jun20_02


Between the two page protectors, I created a transparent page out of a piece of acetate. On the acetate I sticked one of this month cut files that says 'Focus on the good stuff'. I cut it using the purple patterned paper of the kit and I sticked it on the acetate using my little Xyron. You can find the cut file here, on the Citrus Twist shop.


Angela_Tombari_Citrus_Twist_Kits_Jun20_3


Along the side of the acetate page, I attached a label that I cut from the label cut apart sheet. I decorated it with some die cuts and I stamped the phrase 'Only This' from June 2020 Traveler's Notebook stamp set using purple ink.


Angela_Tombari_Citrus_Twist_Kits_Jun20_04


I hand wrote the journaling directly on a 3x4 inches journaling card. On it, I stamped a few words and phrases, too. The ampersand stamp is from Yes stamp set. I stamped it first in black and then with purple ink, keeping it a little bit off set from the first black stamp. 'This' is from June 2020 Traveler's Notebook, as well as the purple phrase 'my favorite show'. I stamped it in black and colored the inside with a yellow marker.


Angela_Tombari_Citrus_Twist_Kits_Jun20_05


Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you'll play along with us and the 3-to-Inspire challenge, sharing your projects on the Citrus Twist Facebook Fan Page. I can't wait to see your beautiful projects! 





No comments:

Post a Comment