Tuesday, September 24, 2019

PL challenge with Alena



Hey friends! Alena here with  Pocket Life Challenge for you!


The format of TN album is very easy to use photos taken on the phone in full-length. I like the full page photo. Try this on your spreads. It always looks unusual and interesting.


So, my challenge for you:
Use a full page photo.


This page can not be decorated, and you can add a few stickers or stamping. As you can see, I've added pieces of labels, Tiny Alphabet Stickers, Puffy Stickers


 This month's set includes pink chipboard alpha stickers-this is my love! I used them to add color accents to the cards, and they also fit perfectly with the pink label on the left photo.

Remember to share your creations with us on the Citrus Twist Kits Friends page on Facebook or by using #CTK, @Citrustwistkits on social media.

Alena

No comments:

Post a Comment