Saturday, September 7, 2019

3 To Inspire Life Crafted Pages with the Explore Kit


Hello!  Lorilei here today sharing my first project and my first post for Citrus Twist Kits!  I have a spread in my Life Crafted Album using the September Explore kit!



When my kit arrived, I couldn't decide where to start!  Everything is so lovely!  I decided to focus on the "Let's Wander" stamp set and one of the lovely floral papers.  I began by fussy cutting the flowers from the paper and then using my 2" circle punch, I punched three holes in my white background paper.  Underneath the paper, I used the wood grain 6x8 paper and stamped circles and sentiments using the Let's Wander stamp set.  I love the dimension and how the stamps peek through the circles.

Next, I added my fussy cut florals in a trail around the circles.  I added foam adhesive to some of them for dimension!


I love the possibilities this stamp set offers, and the handy guide on the back of the stamp set is brilliant!


Next, I moved on to my pocket inserts.  I used the 2 - 3x4 pockets and added my photo and a journal card from the Explore kit.  To tie the left side and right side together, I added a small cluster of fussy cut florals and stapled a sweet little banner from the printable cut-apart sheet.



Behind the pockets, you can see that I added a full page of the wood grain paper with the leaf cut file on top!



Thank you so much for joining me today!  I have three ideas to inspire you using my spread.
  1. Punch holes in a paper and add stamped images underneath, if you don't have a punch you can add the stamps directly to the page or stamp on an extra paper and adhere them to your base page.
  2. Fussy cut florals from the 6x8 papers.
  3. Add an out of pocket embellishment or cluster to your pocket insert.

1 comment:

  1. Love your TN layout Lorilei!! the holes in the page with the stamps lying beneath is fab. I also really love that your flowers fall off the page! I need to remember that more!

    ReplyDelete