Friday, September 13, 2019

Christmas Stories 2019 and Halloween Sneaks

Hello everyone,

We have our Christmas it 2019 and Halloween kits debuting on September 30, 2019, beginning at 10 p.m. PST. You'll be able to purchase them and have them ship bundled together with your Life Crafted kit subscription at no additional shipping charge.

Here are some sneaks for those of you who just can't wait. Enjoy!

Christmas Stories 2019 Sneak

I had fun putting this page together and sewing down the woodgrain paper on all four edges. Next came my Vicki Boutin Gesso. I playfully splattered globs of the gesso on the woodgrain. (The bow and button are from my stash.)


Here are peeks at 3 of the pages I've made so far: two in my black Life Crafted Album and one 8.5" x 11". This kit is perfect whether you do mini albums, Life Crafted pages, Project Life or scrapbooking.


I pulled out this adorable photo of my big sister and I when we were little. That was the first year I wasn't terrified of Santa and crying. There is loads of 12" x 12" pattern paper in this kit for those of you who love layering or who scrapbook.


Those puffy stickers (sigh). I love both the colorful icon stickers and the metallic gold puffy. They add nice dimension to the page.


Halloween 2019 Mini Kit
And now onto a little Halloween Mini Kit sneak! Of course, my charcoal mist had to come out for this page.


The Teal Life Crafted Album seems to be just perfect for fall!


A little close-up for you:


Be sure to check out our September 30th newsletter so you can see the October kits!

Have a happy week everyone.

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment