Friday, September 6, 2019

Life Crafted with Tina


Hey there! It's Tina here, and today I'm sharing a double layout in my Life Crafted Album using this month's Life Crafted "Explore" Kit and the Typewriter Alpha Stamp.
I decided to document one of our summer hikes, and September kit was just perfect for this.


My layouts are pretty simple. I started by grabbing a page protector #2 and a page protector #3. Then I've printed one large photo and trimmed it to fit into a Life Crafted album. In order not to distract too much from the photo I just added a cut apart label with a puffy sticker "feeling blessed" and a small heart from the ephemera pack. After that I placed smaller photos in the protectors and started adding embellishments from the kit.



I matted this photo with a piece of gray pattern paper and added a tab sticker "weekend" with some floral ephemera behind it.


For the second layout I used a 3x4 journaling card and added a few die cut flowers.


To add some accents I stapled a few ephemera pieces to the photo. And finished my spread by adding a cut apart label with the date of our trip stamped on it.



Thanks for joining me today! Be sure to share your creations using the new Life Crafted "Explore" Kit on the CTK Fan Page on Facebook or on Instagram using #citrustwistkits. And have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment