Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Scrapbook Layout with Sept 2019 Add-On Kit



Hello!  Lorilei here today sharing a 9x12 scrapbook layout I made using the gorgeous September 2019 Citrus Twist Add-on Kit!  The kit features some of the lovely Heritage collection by Maggie Holmes and Crate Paper, and that is what I used on my layout!



I started with a white background cut down to 8.5 x 11.5 and placed that on the Keepsake paper.  I chose a 6x4 photo for my layout, even the cows across the lane need to be scrapbooked right?  Before I adhered my photo, I added my title using the Spencer stamp set.  I love the large font in this stamp set, and I am sure I will use it often!



Next up I fussy cut lots of flowers from the Margaret paper.  I decided on a vertical design and added flowers to the top and bottom of the page.  This design is handy as you can use the flowers on the edges of the papers and the straight border helps to line them up!



I added the butterfly from the Heritage Ephemera pack included in the September 2019 Add-on kit and then found a label in my Sept. Life Crated kit for the top of the page.  I couldn't resist stamping "Farm Fresh" on the label using the Sept. 2019 Life-Crafted Travelers Notebook stamp set!


Thank you so much for joining me today!  Be sure to check out the Sept. 2019 Add-0n Scrapbook kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment