Sunday, September 15, 2019

Sunday Sketch with Laura



Hello there!
It’s Laura here and I’m super happy to be sharing my project for the Sunday Sketch, I hope you play along with me! This time, the sketch looks quite simple but it’s so effective. You’ll have real fun choosing the patterns and all the decorations.


I used the amazing September add-on kit, and this is what my finished project looks like!


I started choosing the papers for the background. I combined some of the most vibrant papers from the kit with some plainer ones. They all combine very well, and I just love the vintage vibes from the collection Heritage by Maggie Holmes. I also used the beautiful puffy stickers and the diecuts to give it a little more interest and they fit perfectly with the items required in the sketch. Some of the exclusive phrase stamps are the best final touch it needed.



The title from this sketch was my favorite part to create. The pink alpha thickers fit perfectly in this space. Then I just added some stickers from the sticker book that look as if it was hand-drawn because they are transparent.




So, that’s all for this time! I hope that you get inspired to create your own layout using this sketch. I’m sure that you will really enjoy it! I’ll be so excited to see what you make! And don’t forget to visit the shop to see all the beautiful kits! See you soon!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment