Friday, September 27, 2019

Life Crafted with Krystal


Hi there! Krystal here with a new spread in my 2019 Project Life album using the September "Explore" Life Crafted Kit.


Even though this month's kit has an "explore" theme, I was able to use it to document a couple of very ordinary, very unadventurous days in our lives. It just goes to show how versatile these kits really are! The pretty florals and soft colors in the cards and embellishments I chose were perfect for this everyday kind of spread.



I only had three photos to document, which left lots of space for journaling. I chose three cards to use as journaling spots and one card to use as a filler card. I added a mixture of both typed and handwritten journaling, just to keep things interesting, and added a few stamps from the Traveler's Notebook stamp and the Simple Words Version 2 stamp.



I pulled my color scheme from my photos to give the entire spread a very cohesive look. The blues, pinks, and yellows were perfect for this spread. I used several of the florals from the die cut ephemera pack included in the Explore kit and added a few extra bits from the subscriber exclusive digital cutapart sheet.



The tiny alphas were perfect for adding titles on these small cards! I used them in conjunction with one of the puffy stickers from the kit and with the larger chipboard alphas to create all of my titles on this spread. I love how these combination titles look!



I finished off my spread with a few doodles to give the page a bit more personality and to add a bit of black throughout the page. And that is the page all done! I love how easy it is to create a beautiful, cohesive page using the Life Crafted kits!



Be sure to check out my process video to see how quickly the whole thing came together.



Thanks so much for stopping by! Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment