Monday, September 23, 2019

Explore Together TN Layout with Tina


Hey there!

It's Tina here and I am back with a new traveler's notebook layout using the wonderful September Explore Life Crafted Kit and This Is Life "Let's Wander" Stamp. As you may noticed I has a thing for big photos on my layouts, especially on the ones about our hiking adventures. I just can't get enough., and this project wasn't an exception either.


I started by adding a title to the layout, and the sentiment on the Life Crafted stamp "The world is yours to EXPLORE" was perfect for the photo of my husband and daughter at the picturesque top of the Rattlesnake Ledge. So I stamped just the first part of the sentiment on a cut apart label, added a tiny puffy heart sticker, and then continued the phrase using chipboard alphabet stickers.


After that I printed my journaling on one of the 3x4 cards, stamped an image of the beautiful mountains from This Is Life "Let's Wander" stamp in the bottom corner of the card and added ephemera pieces here and there.


To finish my layout I stamped the date of our hike and another sentiment from the Life Crafted stamp. I like how easy this TN spread came together and hope you get inspired to create your own project using CTK products. Don't forget to visit the shop to check out all the beautiful kits!


So that is all for this time! Thank you for so much joining me today and happy crafting!

XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment