Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunday Sketch with our Guest Designer Janna

Here is your new sketch challenge for this week.  Our sketches are designed by Inspiration Girl Kasia.

Guest

And this week we had our guest designer, Janna Werner work with the sketch. She usedthe November Main Kit and Embelli Add-on. Here is what she had to say about here layout.

"I had these photos of our trip to the fair. I took them with my mobile phone and although I edited them, they were still quite dark. Or let´s say darker than the photos I would usually print. On top, the photos were very colorful. I did not want to print them in black/white because the photos live from the colors. Instead of using bold colors that would go along with the intense colors of the photos, I decided to stay with a pastel color scheme. This might be a clash, but it reduces the intensity of the photos and lets the page appear calmer."

Janna-Werner-3
 

Here are some close ups:

Janna-Werner-2 Janna-Werner

Now to play along with this sketch challenge, upload your layouts to the gallery by Saturday, November 16th to get your name in a drawing to win a $5 GC to the store. When uploading to the gallery you can name it as you would normally but please include "Sketch 11/10".

7 comments:

  1. Love all the little details, great job as always...♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome sketch, and beautiful layout by Janna!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silly question: can we submit for a sketch w/out a CTkit? #soneedtosubscribe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, Julie, I have the same question. I don't have any of the kit, but LOOVE this sketch & would love to join in????? Can we, pUleezzeeee, can we????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ewww...just realised this was a week ago......& you hadn't been answered anyways, Julie...aaah welll..........too late...might use the sketch at some stage...it IS a lovely one:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lizzy and Julie I don't think there is a requirement to use the kit contents for the Sunday sketches - I didn't use much of my CT kit for my take on the sketch! :-)

    ReplyDelete