Wednesday, November 20, 2013

6x6 Paper Play with Sam

Hello there! Today it's me (Sam) to share one of my layout using the 6x6 paper pads that came in November Pocket Life kit. I am in love with the Dear Lizzy Polka Dots Party collection because it is mainly in pastel colour - Pink & Mint! These two are my favourite colours!

I love all the papers so I started cutting up papers in 2 inch height of various width. I want to make a grid layout with a huge photos! This photo measures A5 sized, which is a challenge that I have set for myself, to scrap large photo layouts in November. 

Little Little Moments

Inspired by Kristina Nicolai White's video on Two Peas to doodle your own title. So I combined the alphabet sticker sheets and my own doodle to create this title. I know my handwriting isn't perfect but it added some personal touch to my layout.

PB050991


Loving the stamp set designed by Fabstagram!

PB050989

I added the number 1.2.3. wood chips to guide the flow of the layout.

PB050990


p.s. Everything is from Citrus Twist Kits - November Pocket Life & Embellies kit. I only sneak in a piece of mint patterned paper and white card stock to use as background.

Thanks for looking! Have a great day ahead!

7 comments:

  1. Love this! I have a photo identical to this one! My dad was pushing my daughter years ago. I love the big photo too! I see a scrap lift in the future! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful LO! I love how you used the strips and squares! The colors are so lovely and I'm so glad you decided to use that little bit of your handwriting! I think it adds so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love the layout! Looks neat & the pattern is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I simply adore this Sam!!! From the large photo to the design you created with the paper to the doodled title, I just love it!

    ReplyDelete