Saturday, November 16, 2013

Saturday Inspiration: 42

Happy weekend! It's Nathalie again. I am here to share my very last page with the November "Darling" main kit and "Pictures" embellishment kit:

nathalie_42withbanner_CTKnov2013

nathalie_42closeup_CTKnov2013
nathaie_42closeup2_CTKnov2013

The behind the scene story about this page is that it started with a central grouping of photos and paper, but not totally satisfied with it and in a whim, I decided to split things in two and place them on the edges of the page. That way, I managed to emphasize the large numbers (from Heidi Swapp, love them!) and the Carta Bella journaling card (I told you Thursday how much I wanted to use them all!).
All in all, I loved the versatility of the November kits (still available HERE)! I created an outdoor Springy page, a monthly recap pocket page and now a birthday layout for my man... can it get more versatile than that? :)

Happy scrapping my friends and Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it!

1 comment: