Thursday, November 14, 2013

Be Inspired with Nathalie

Hello CTK fans! It's Nathalie here today to tell you about what inspired me this month. When I opened my November "Darling" kit I fell hard for the 12x12 sheet of journaling card from the Wildflower collection, this one here:


Aren't they beautiful?!!! Everything about them wanted me to create a pocket style page, that way I could use as many of them as possible :)

nathalie_OctoberinNumberswithbanner_CTKnov2013

nathalie_Octoberinnumberscloseup_CTKnov2013
nathalie_OctoberinNumberscloseup2_CTKnov2013
KIT USED: November "Darling" main kit and "Pictures" embellishment kit
NON-KIT ITEMS: washi tape and small alpha stickers from my stash

I am not a Project Lifer but I do enjoy making pocket pages once in a while (I don't even use page protectors). Nowadays, I always look for those 12x12 sheets of journaling card in my kits or elsewhere as a starting point for such pages. I hope that all of you non-PLers out there will feel inspired to use them that way too, for an event, for a day out or to recap a month in your life :)

Happy scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful PL layout! Love the 12x12 page for the KIT. I only get CT's project life kit so far. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this & that journaling card sheet! Every last one & those colors! #yum

    ReplyDelete