Friday, November 15, 2013

Playing with Pocket Life with April

Happy Friday CTKers!  Hope you all had a great week and have a great weekend ahead!  It's April.. here to share my Pocket Life Week 41 with you!  Be prepared - there's a lot of photos in this post.

DSCN3846_800_CTK

DSCN3847_800

DSCN3852_800

Some detail shots of the embellishments included in the kit.  I love making little banners with scraps.  The alphas included in the PL kit are perfect size for banners!

DSCN3849_800

There is always a generous amount of Star and Bee wood veneers that come with the kit.

DSCN3850_800

DSCN3854_800


If you follow me on Instagram or on my personal blog, then you'll know that I have recently picked up a new hobby - penpalling!  It's so fun getting pretty mail.  I posted this photo of a letter I received from one of my new pen pals on Instagram.  The Instagram stamp that Kasia's fiance Fab designed is just perfect for PL!

DSCN3858_800


Love the chalkboard sentiments in the 6x6 pad (seen above and below). I fussy cut them and used them randomly through my spreads. This one was perfect for documenting that my new iPhone 5S arrived.

DSCN3856_800

I had an insert this week to document my nephew's birthday party plus a couple of other events that I attended this weekend.  I cut down the invitation and added it straight into a PL pocket.  A couple of the cards were perfect to document the birthday party!

DSCN3859_800DSCN3862_800

And before I forget, here are your sketches:


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments: