Saturday, November 23, 2013

Saturday Inspiration ~ Card Day

Sandy celebrates with all the lovely fushia-coloured elements in the November kits. The extra item she added on her card is the #1 starburst which is from the Basic Grey Snippets available in the Citrus Twist Store.

  Favourite

Hi, Gina here sharing my card created with the main, add-on and embellie kits. The beautiful pink doily was the perfect size to add the bee from the Heidi Swapp "good life" paper and give the card a pop of colour.

gina_card

Nathalie here, this card was created with the "Darling" main kit and the "Live Inspired" stamp add-on. I loved the big flowers from the Carta Bella sticker sheet and managed to pair them with the awesome "Live inspired" stamp thanks to a very cool sketch from retrosketches.

nathalie_liveinspiredcard_CTKnov2013


Hi, here is Amélie and this is my card for November. This card is made from Main and Embellie kits. I really like soft colors of this card, lots of layering on this card too. I also decided to add on it several embellishments to draw attention. I hope you will like it. See you soon.

cartectk1

5 comments:

  1. Loving all four cards! The colors, layers & tiny details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Julie above! They are all so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors are so very lovely! I love the watercolor effect! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete